Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FOXY NEWS

This slutty beauty above is Megan Fox, girlfriend to Brian Austin-Greene (yes, David from 90210), the former Wonder Woman hopeful who's currently filming the Transformers sequel. I don't know what to say because I don't know how somebody gets that good looking.

Well apparently Ms Fox is too fat. She must gain 10lbs for her new role, as Fox News reports:

“I should have toned up for 'Transformers' but I’m really lazy. I had to put on weight,” she told Pop Tarts. “I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for 'Transformers' because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls. . .so now I eat red-velvet cake before I go to bed every night.

Red-velvet cake and pop tarts! Uggh.

photo courtesy: evilbeetgossip.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to eat her red velvet cake!
Oooh baby.