Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HOW DO YOU SPELL 'SLUT'?

Look at these two nervy hobags. The Sun reports:

"The steamy snaps of topless Sienna will be a devastating blow to former boyfriend RHYS IFANS, who is still heartbroken over their split. Her new love had been kept under wraps because oil heir Getty, 33, is a married dad of four."

Well they're really keeping it under wraps. Aren't they actors, can't they even act like they're just friends? I don't get Sienna Miller. Every interview with her I read, she insists she's not a slut, and yet here she is all topless and on vacation with a married man. Oh, I'm such a prude. There's just something about the way she is, all free and tan and on a boat that just riles me up. Next it's gotta be Matthew McConaughey---he just had a baby and I can't spell his name either.

photo courtesy: The Sun

No comments: