Friday, June 13, 2008

I KISSED A BOY


"It was like, have you ever had warm apple pie with cold ice cream, too? Not too many men can say [they had] a nice big lip lock with Steve Carell. The length I go, the committed actor. Jake Gyllenhaal did it. Will Smith did it. I thought it was my turn to kiss a man."

Will Smith? Don't remember that. "Don't kiss no man," Denzel told him, and he took that advice like Star Jones promptly filling a prescription after a visit to Dr. Cookie. Oh, wait, maybe Rock was thinking of Jada-Pinkett. Yeah, I was confused when I saw those biceps heading into the little girl's room, too.

And don't forget Ashton Kutcher. Not content to saliba-swap with Seann William Scott, the Kutcher's Wife does go home every night to one of Hollywood's former leading men, Demi Moore. Deep, deep lingual-lapping, which is why Demi's so horse I mean hoarse all the time.


Picture courtesy Warner Bros. Pictures

No comments: