Friday, June 13, 2008

SUCH MATERIALS

What is Hollywood's obsession with these bland, milk-fed maidens? (And does it have anything to do with the current obsession for grass-fed beef?) Didn't the Third Reich end in 1945? Is this Hitler's revenge? To finally conquer through the beige-and-boring? Look at that hair-to-skin color ratio.

Why she was ignored by/ pulled out of the Emmy's: "I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the academy organization, I withdrew my name from contention. In addition, I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials."

No good materials? Bitch should start writing her own materials, let's see how far she gets.

No comments: