Thursday, October 30, 2008

LAYING PIPE BOMBS



Wowza. Fucking Fair and Fucking Balanced! And Fucking Strange. . .what's going on here? Fox News is now dipping into the Obama pool of fame. I guess they've decided he's going to win.

You know, I was born in Israel and listened to my father talk about it my entire life, in and out of consciousness (my consciousness) and I can't even begin to understand all the intricacies of middle-eastern politics, so this is especially hilarious for me. Joe the Plumber talking about Israel whilst knowing absolutely nothing about it. Why would he agree to the interview? Actions speak louder than words, Joe.

I hear now that ol' Joe's coming out with a country album; 12 all- new, re-tooled, unlicensed versions of the David Wilcox classic 'Wacking Wacked Out Sarah With My Pipe'.

I put the pipe in
I pull it out again
My back is so sore
I can't work much more
I can't get my traction
The ground's too wet
I take a ten minute break
Ah smoke a cigarette
I don't mind the night shift
The cool breeze when the sun goes down
Winter time the ground is hard
Take twice as long to drill down

I'm layin' pipe All night long
Layin' pipe I'm working so hard
I'm layin' pipe All night long
Layin' pipe To satisfy that woman

(real lyrics for 'Laying Pipe')

No comments: