Friday, August 15, 2008

SMELLY

What's that smell?

You know I really don't want to be one of those evil bloggers that say things like this because I'm no beauty queen [!!], but my Lordy there is Something About Eva that makes me wanna barf. She looks like she smells.

There are other smelly beauties in Hollywood, for sure---Cameron Diaz, Katherine Heigl, Lindsay Lohan, Julia Roberts, all the girls from The Hills [but mostly that's eau de slut], and even Charlize Theron, Amazon perfect blonde, smells sometimes. But Eva is special. I have a special little place in my nose just for her.

For Eva, makeup is actually a team of microscopic [with minerals!] photoshopping men sitting on her face torturous-ly touching her up as she just goes about her desperate day. Except for in the picture above, that was probably taken during the Makeup Artists' strike. Those guys are not paid enough.


photo courtesy Usmagazine

2 comments:

PeepHole said...

that's your biggest criticism of Eva Vagoria-- that she smells? or wait, that she *looks* like she smells? People who don't shower shouldn't throw eau de toilet.

PeepHole said...

oh yeah, it's *K*atherine Heigl.

-spelling nazi