Thursday, August 7, 2008

EXTREME(LY) SEXY

On her recent, and much commented-on, email acquaintance with Obama:
"It seemed to me to be like a product of extreme sexism, and I kept thinking to myself, 'God, if this was just, like, Kal Penn or George Clooney or any of the other (Obama) surrogates or supporters … there wouldn't be (any) question about it. Nobody would even talk about it…I was merely trying to express my delight at Obama's commitment to his campaign in every aspect and his interest and his support (in) his surrogates and his staff and his fellows, and how wonderful and refreshing that is. And it was manipulated into such an unfortunate media frenzy of kind of a nonstory."
Our correspondent notes: "Extreme sexism? Thank god Hillary never experienced any of that."

No comments: