Thursday, June 19, 2008

STRESSFUL FONDLING PRIVILEGES


The possibility of losing a life of leisure is stressful indeed. John Hinckley, narcissistic lover of Jodi Foster and shooter of Ronald Reagan and reader of J.D. Salinger, wants more outside time out of St. Elizabeth's Hospital, a mental facility he's been in for 25 years. And he's a danger because--

Prosecutors noted that as a result of Hinckley's "reemergent narcissism," he "believes himself entitled to a life of leisure and shows significant signs of stress when he is not given his way."

So? I don't get it. Isn't that true for all ex-Salinger readers? Including me; but unlike me, he also juggles sexual relationships, maintains "fondling privileges" with one paramour.

If he ever gets out, I know I great bar where he can drink and feel right at home. It's right by my house. Fondling privileges to be determined.

[Thanks to The Smoking Gun]

No comments: