Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NEVER BABY

Here's a clip from "Dr. Phil" featuring Heather Fink, which Heather herself has conveniently provided on her own website. She's one of the gals who dated that notorious Casanova, Paul Janka, and felt so affronted he wanted to have sex after 5 months (!), she just had to go on Dr. Phil to confront him. I don't know, maybe she seems an opportunist? And would-be comedienne-- check out her comedy turn on YouTube. Yeah, swearing was funny when I was 13, too.

Maybe he's a jerk. Maybe he's goes too far. But he seems calm and contained amongst those affronted, hair-tossing bitches. Is it possible what he says is true? Self-confident women aren't put off by his approach? These women, the ones with the grievances, have taken their cues from "Friends," where women are cutesy and adolescent; any reference to sex makes them giggly and shy.

1 comment:

Heather Fink said...

Hey there, saw you linking to my video. I see how you would think I'm an opportunist - but Dr. Phil actually sought me out, found me, and asked me to be on the show. I went because it sounded like it might be fun and silly. Also, Paul says some pretty messed up stuff about women and I enjoyed putting him in his place a bit. You only caught part of the story. Best be cautious not to believe all you see on silly talk shows :)