Sunday, November 2, 2008

DON'T GET IT?


There was some kind of race through NYC this morning, so not only could I not cross the street, but my regular Sunday morning shows were preempted so we could watch a sport where the winner competed wearing full-length evening gloves and a bioré strip, and the woman winner had better abs than all of Baywatch (and was wearing less than Pamderson Lee).


That's why I had to watch George Stephanopolous, where Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, disputed most polls that put Obama 6 points and above over John McCain, stating only under extreme situations, like the Great Depression and after Watergate, is there such a wide gulf between the two parties in the election. The polls have to be wrong, right? I mean, things are pretty good, right? Jesus, it's not like there's a crisis or anything-- right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is running still an inspiration to people? Everyone's running, running for cancer running for the bus, at what point do we not care anymore about running. At this point I would say stop running and change it to jumping or hopping or even skipping. If someone jumped or hopped for 10 miles that would impress me...Sign me up here's my $10.00 donation.