Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ENOUGH!

Jennifer Lopez recently spoke with The Daily Beast:

"I don't get nervous. I don't get depressed. Blah blah blah," she says, but pauses to reconsider. Still staring into her daughter's eyes, she reaches an instant, instinctual decision. She will start now, in this moment, not-lying in her daughter's presence. "There was a time when I was very overworked and I was doing music and movies and so many things. I was suffering from a lack of sleep. And I did have a kind of nervous breakdown. I froze up on a set. Well, not on a set, but in my trailer. I was like - I don't want to move. I don't want to talk. I don't want to do anything. It was on that movie Enough," she says, referring to the film in which she played a battered wife who finally fights back. "Yeah. I did. I had a nervous breakdown."

Me too!


You see I'd been working really hard, my book, my movie, my perfume, my album, charity work in Africa, having triplets, interviewing the presidential candidates---just really overworked. Anyway, so on the set of my new French movie, "Mon Ass, Ma Vie" ("My Ass, My Life"), I suddenly froze during one of my many sex scenes with Johnny Depp. I could feel him rising against my bare thigh, his stubble on my neck, his dark rivet-nipples prodding my breasts, when I suddenly shot up and yelled, "NO, I will not do this. I do not want to kiss him. I do not want to fuck him. Get this man off me!"

Yes. I had a nervous breakdown. I did. Yeah.

No comments: