Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WITHOUT TCHYOO

Look below but don't use your eyes, they'll burn. That's Tori Spelling and her loser Canadian husband in some promo or video for some stupid reality show. Give me OXYGEN! Oh, God, he's Kurt! We have to watch this??? It's so depressing. Did Rielle Hunter shoot this video too? And how much hush money did she score this time?

I think that whatever I say is not enough to really capture the ugliness. I don't get it. So, that song is so representative of comedy/TV/rock couples of the past? He says, Tchyoo and she says, Yoo.

I HATE when men sing in that soft way. Makes me wanna puke all over them, those homophobic types with the too long nails [can't touch me downthere with those, I'm very deliCATE], the ones that spend too much time with their girlfriends/wives and lose their balls and start gossiping and watching soap operas because they have no male friends anymore to hang out with. I'd rather be with a dick who's screwing Rielle behind my fat ass, fat in remission, but fat nonetheless.

Okay, I lie. Not in remission. Full blown, sad to say.


What am I talking about again? Oh! Tori and Dean! True love!


1 comment:

PeepHole said...

tori spelling is insane, isn't she? her lucy is a little nuts. funny how she doesn't do anything with courtney-- maybe she's worried bitch will come and squeeze those googly eyes right out of her head.

what do you espect from tori's husband? he's on oxygen, he *has* to act as though he gets a period. i wouldn't suck his cock if i was suffocating and there was oxygen in his balls (look *that* up)