Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NO, ENDORSE ME!!!

Wilshire & Washington reports that both Obama and McCain have reached out to Angelina for an endorsement. But she has not made up her sexy ass yet:

"I have not decided on a candidate. I am waiting to see the commitments they will make on issues like international justice, refugees and how to address the needs of children in crisis around the world."

Actually I never hear any of the candidates talk about any of that stuff, so I don't know what she's waiting for. I heard that she'd contributed to the Edwards sex campaign. Now, that's her kind of man! Too bad he's out. But hey, McCain, things are looking up for you, you left your kids and crippled wife for a fresh new heiress.

Angelina loves that! Ooooo, she's such an evil homewrecker!

No comments: