Monday, August 4, 2008

KICK IN THE PANTS


re: Hirsch Prompts Gay Rumour

"Me and Kick were in the trailer together, just hanging out like a couple of bud, you know, drinking brews. It was a big laugh-- Kick rolled over and did a blue angel like it was done in the day, you know, bare-assed, just as I was taking a leak in the sink-- I laughed so hard I stepped back and slipped on the Playboys he left on the floor, and I slid across to where Kick was, my pole sort of entered his butt and blew out the flame (whew!) and we both gasped falling on each other, our open mouths came together and I guess, from the gasp, our tongues sort of met, and that's when the gay assistant walked in and saw us, and I guess, sort of drew a conclusion that's false. So I just wanted to get out the word of what really happened, and how what the gay assistant saw could I guess be misconstrued."

No comments: