Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MY LOVE GROWS AND GROWS

What are these Ronsons doing to me! Mark above, again looking at me with love and devotion in his heavy hooded bedroom sexy eyes has said this:

"I’m not the sort of producer that shags every artist he works with. I’ve had enough offers, but I’m very picky,’ said Mark.

‘I’ve said no to a very famous, white, bland and very boring English soul chick, whom shall remain unnamed.’ And if he didn’t make it obvious enough – when the journalist asked if he was talking about Joss Stone, Mark couldn’t resist giving a little smile and a wink.

Can you feel the chill creeping up my leg? Joss Stone! Back off, baby!

Thanks to thedailygoss.com

Photo courtesy evilbeetgossip.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an arrogant cad he is...real classy dude. Up there with Timberlake & Valderrama in the smug jerks dept.... His sister's WAY hotter anyways.