Saturday, October 25, 2008

$150,000 FORCLOTHESURE

Dispossession, repossession, foreclosure---Neiman Marcus evicted the devil from Sarah Palin and it only cost $150,000.
Now, she is denying it:

"That whole thing is just, bad!" she said. "Oh, if people only knew how frugal we are. I think Hillary Clinton was held to a different standard in her primary race," Palin said. "Do you remember the conversations that took place about her, say superficial things that they don't talk about with men, her wardrobe and her hairstyles, all of that? That's a bit of that double standard."

How true. Women are treated so differently than men! I know where to go for my feminism. Sarah and Hillary have so much in common breaking through that Crystal Cathedral ceiling like Sisters, Sisters, Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, caring, sharing every little thing that we are wearing. When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome, she wore the dress and I stayed home...

No comments: